1. The promoter is Wesolve4x Foundation NPC (“the Promoter”) Registration Number :2019/246941/08
2. The “WeSolve4x Cleaning My Planet” Campaign is open to all persons residing within South Africa or internationally, who are in possession of a valid identification document or a valid passport (“Participants”), except a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or marketing service providers or sponsors in respect of the Competition or Campaign, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. Participants must earn points by actively participating in the “WeSolve4x Cleaning My Planet” Campaign, which points can be redeemed to enter various competitions held by the Promoter (“Events”). Each Event will have its own terms and conditions with a specific start and end date (“the Promotion Period”) and will require a specific number of points for entry.4. By participating you accept these terms and conditions (“the Rules”) and agree to abide by them.
5. Entry deadlines, prize quantities, points or actions required to enter, specific age and residency requirements (if applicable), competition terms and conditions and any additional details regarding each individual Event, are available by clicking on the Event icon.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to obtain funding through any means, including by way of sponsorships, in order to host an Event. Upon registration for an Event, the Participant, opts in to receive marketing material from the sponsor of that Event, and the Participant may at any time deregister and opt out from receiving marketing material.
7. The “WeSolve4x Cleaning My Planet” Campaign will commence on 20 April 2019 and will end on 23 April 2039.
8. To participate in the “WeSolve4x Cleaning My Planet” Campaign, you must go to www.wesolve4x.co.za and follow the instructions to register as a member and create a User ID and password. Once you have registered, you will have the opportunity to earn points by participating in various “WeSolve4x Cleaning My Planet” Campaign activities.9. Participants can earn points by participating in various “WeSolve4x Cleaning My Planet” Campaign activities. There is no purchase or fee required to become a member, earn points, or participate in the “Cleaning My South Africa” Campaign.
10. To earn 1000 reward points per session, Participants are required to:
10.1. Meet at a designated community assembly point 30 minutes before departure. Departure times are 10h00, 12h00 and 15h00 every Saturday throughout the duration of the “WeSolve4x Cleaning My Planet” Campaign; 10.2. Individually or as part of a group, clean the Participant’s current residential area/local community area on any or all Saturdays for an hour for the duration of the “WeSolve4x Cleaning My Planet” Campaign;10.3. Take a before and after picture of the area being cleaned in order to indicate the positive environmental impact; and10.4. Educate and create awareness for others to protect and conserve the environment by sharing your picture and encouraging participation on social media platforms using the hashtags #Wesolve4x #Wesolve4xCleaningMyPlanet, #Wesolve4xCleaningMySouthAfrica or #Wesolve4xCleaningMy*[Country]*, #MyWesolve4x1HourForMyPlanet.
11. It is the responsibility of each Participant to ensure that they strictly adhere to the requirements as set out above. Any Participant that does not strictly comply with these requirements or does not meet the minimum criteria will be automatically disqualified and the Participant will not be awarded the reward points.
12. The Participant or the Participant’s legal guardian hereby consents to the Promoter processing the Participant’s personal information in order to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected (i.e. in order to allow for the Participant’s registration as a member and participation in the “WeSolve4x Cleaning My Planet” Campaign or as required by applicable laws or regulations. All Participants and sponsors will be required to provide the Promoter with proof of identification, proof of address, at least 3 (three) months bank statements and any other documents the Promoter deems necessary and the Participant hereby consents to the Promoter conducting any clearance checks required in terms of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act 38 of 2001. 13. Participants enter the “WeSolve4x Cleaning My Planet” Campaign entirely at their own risk. The Promoter and its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, subsidiaries, contractors and sponsors cannot be held responsible or liable for any accident, injury, harm or loss suffered by any person or entity as a direct or indirect result of participating in the “WeSolve4x Cleaning My Planet” Campaign or suffered as a direct or indirect result of the utilization in any way whatsoever of the prizes won in terms of the “WeSolve4x Cleaning My Planet” Campaign.
14. Participants hereby agree to release and indemnify the Promoter and its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and subsidiaries, and any sponsors and hold it harmless against any losses, claims, demands, legal proceedings, damages and expenses of whatsoever nature in respect of injury or death of any person, loss or damage to any property of any person or legal entity or loss of profits arising as a direct or indirect result from participating in the “WeSolve4x Cleaning My Planet” Campaign.
15. The Participant may be required to be photographed and identified in any media, which is inclusive of but not limited to television, radio, print publications and online sites in which the “Wesolve4x Cleaning My Planet” Campaign receives exposure and for future marketing initiatives with the understanding that the winner may decline such an invitation.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Rules if such amendment is necessary from a practical or fairness point of view. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the “WeSolve4x Cleaning My Planet” Campaign immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all Participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the “WeSolve4x Cleaning My Planet” Campaign and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
17. Any Participant or Sponsor may request from the Promoter to be furnished with a copy of the Rules at no cost by emailing .moc.x4evlosew%40ofni A Participant or Sponsor may contact the Promoter for the following specific matters:
17.1. Email for inquiries: gro.noitadnuofx4evlosew%40asymgninaelc or gro.noitadnuofx4evlosew%40tenalpymgninaelc; or17.2. Email for Sponsorship: gro.noitadnuofx4evlosew%40asymrosnops or gro.noitadnuofx4evlosew%40tenalpymrosnops ; or 17.3. Contact number:+2761 478 5661;17.4. Address: 7085 Fumane StreetMoleleki Ext2Katlehong, 1431South Africa
18. The above Rules are severable. This means that if any one rule is found to be unlawful, it will be removed and the remaining Rules will still apply.
19. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above Rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the Participant.